About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Neo Blog

Picture this: You wake up early in the morning to go to school/work/rehersal/ whatever, and you head for the kitchen. You get some breakfast, maybe make a cup of tea, and you realize you have forty minutes untill you have to leave. So to kill the time, you take your food and sit down at the computer. As you eat, you check your e-mail, your favorite webcomics, Outpost Gallifrey (a Doctor Who website) if you're me, and after this is done you go and check to see if your favorite blogger, the lovely Usagi Trees, has updated her blog this morning. So you click on your favorites and scroll down till you get to "The World is Very Strange" and you click on it. As it loads you take a couple more bite of your breakfast, maybe drink some of that tea...when all of a sudden...you begin to notice...

AHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PAGE!!!! ALL THE COLORS ARE DIFFERENT!!!!! AND THERE'S THIS ANNOYING WELCOME PAGE!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Well, there's no need to scream my friend (or foe, you decide), there is a perfectly logical explination for all of that. Let me explain. Earlier this evening I was "surfing" the web and discovered that there was this new version, this "beta" version of Blogger out. I firgured I'd try, because well...I have no life and I was bored. As it turns out, it's a pretty cool version. It has this cool page editor that you can use even if you have only a tiny knowledge of HTML (which would be me) and this "welcome" feature where you can annoy the hell out of your long-time readers by typing up this cute little "welcome to my blog, here's what's up" type thing.

So basically what I'm doing with this new "beta" thing is slowly re-vamping the blog. All I've done so far is play around with the colors and and a welcome thing. More might come up later, it might not (remember, I'm taking Biology this year!!) So just keep coming back to see what I've done with the place. By the time I've finally setteled on what I want it to look like and actually done, we might have a pretty snazzy looking blog here.

Oh, and while I have your attention, allow me to rant for a moment about how three new Doctor Who books have been released in the US on Amazon. THREE NEW DOCTOR WHO BOOKS HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN THE US ON AMAZON!!!! Yay.

(Oh, and I got braces today too. That's all I have to say)

Do well, thee.

*Nelly*

No comments: