About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

What Happened to the Blog?

OMG, I've got a header! Whoa! Where'd that come from?!

The answer, my friends, is in fact, Insomnia. I couldn't sleep, simple as that, so I decided to make a banner for the blog, as opposed to just a title and description. And so, after about an hour or so of tinkering around in Photoshop, this is the result. Wootness.

I would like to point out that the cat, as featured in the banner, is my cousin Miriam's cat Luther, photoshoped to look blue. I was going to use a picture of me, but then realized that every picture I own of me isn't really worth looking at, and that It's probably not a good idea to post pictures of yourself on the internet.

So yeah, that's what's up with me right now. That, and I'm playing a prostitute in a play.

Oh yeah, did I mention that? I'm playing a prostitute. I'm playing a prostitute. I'm going to be on stage, in front of people, playing a prostitute. Yep, I'm playing a prostitute.

I figure if I keep repeating it to myself, it'll eventually sink in. I think I'm sort of in denial right now.

Enjoy the header folks,

*Nelly*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luther!!! Yeah, it is me, your cousin. Hi. Prostitute, eh? What play might this be, and how large a role is it? Gracie once played a prostitute in the Good Doctor.

Nelly Of Exeter said...

"Mother Courage and her Children" is the name of the play. It's a Brecht play...it's a bit weird...

And yeah, Luther! It was such a good picture of him looking slightly petrified, I needed to use it for something.

Karli said...

Nelly! Hello!
1)Fantastic banner!
2) Prostitute...good for you.
3)Make me a banner? If you, do I'll promise to start writing more interesting blogs