About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Huzzah!!


Well, we did it.

What a night that was. Seriously, I was up till at least one in the morning with my mom, switching between the news and the Daily Show, waiting for the results. It was John Stewart that eventually gave us the news, to which we proceeded to scream and frantically change channels like two giddy girls at a sleepover. My sister woke up just as it was announced, continuing her rather remarkable affinity for waking up the second something big and historical happens. She woke up for the Millennium too, which is even more impressive as she was only about a year and a half old that time.

But seriously. Barack Obama is President Elect. OH MY GOD. BARACK OBAMA IS PRESIDENT ELECT!

All is right with the world.

Well, for the most part. Kinda. Ok, not really, but it's looking up. There's hope. Just look at the sign.

Congrats everyone,

*Nelly*

No comments: