About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Um...this is interesting

So...I'm posting an entry using this "Windows Live Writer" thing, which I got when I installed "Windows Live Messenger" so I could talk to my friend in Korea...it's interesting. Like...whoa. I can post on my blog, without having to post on my blog. Is that possible? Apparently so.


Did I ever mention how much I love chocolate chip muffins? Like, out of all the muffins in the world, I'd have to say chocolate chip is by far, my favorite. Next to maybe, cinnamon, or blueberry, or that weird sort of muffin I had at the place one time...what was it called? I don't really remember, anyway, to sum up what I was saying, I love chocolate chip muffins. And when I went to that church camp retreat thing, which turned out to not be all that church-y after all, what did they have? What, out of every type of food in the world did my absolutely amazing host family serve for breakfast Saturday morning?


Yep, that's right, chocolate chip muffins. I love my life.


So that's that then, my first Blog entry posted from the "Windows Live Writer" I kind of like it, to be honest, I think I might post all of my entries from here from now on...who knows?


Ta,

*Nelly*

No comments: