About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Stupid Online Quizes

So, people keep sending me these funny quiz things you're supposed to take and then post on your Blog. In online role playing, they're called "memes" Unfortunately, since I'm a real person actually posting my actual thoughts and opinions on the world, they're just stupid quiz things. Since I'm currently suffering a complete and utter lack of imagination when it comes to the whole Blog thing, I figured I'd take a few and post the results. All of these were taken on http://www.blogthings.com, in case you want to go take a few yourself. It's actually sort of fun, since the results are so...well, just read mine, you'll get the idea.
You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.
What Donut Are You?

So...yeah. Apparently, you can tell all that from a donut. It's funny, I would have thought of myself as more of a mixed box of munchkins, a bunch of different flavors thrown together in a box with a bit of jelly smeared all over everything. Sounds sort of like my room, actually, minus the jelly smeared all over the place.


Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical

You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!
What's Your Blogging Personality?

Ha! To all the people out there who have ever told me my Blog's just the ramblings of a bored, complaining, often sleep-deprived teenager, Ha! I AM philosophical! And pensive, apparently. But HA!


You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."
What Superheroine Are You?

Um...last time I checked I didn't slay vampires. Nor did I care what shoes I was wearing while I was doing it...or, rather, while I wasn't doing it. I have a friend who I secretly suspect is a vampire slayer, but I'm not, I'm pretty sure.


You are Agnostic

You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.
What's Your Religious Philosophy?

You know, as far as stupid online quizzes go, this one's pretty accurate. Of course, it only asked me seven questions. But that's pretty much my entire Religious viewpoint in a nutshell, I've been calling myself agnostic for a while now.



Your Linguistic Profile:

45% General American English

35% Yankee

10% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwester
What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

Awww...they don't have New England hick as an option? Seriously though, I've been told I have the most generic accent in the world. I was fully expecting something like "General American English" on this. I am wondering a bit on the 10% Dixie though...what is Dixie, anyway?




You Are 100% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.
Are You a Tortured Genius?

HA! I am SO a tortured genius! You can just tell by my utterly brilliant and insightful (sorry, philosophical and pensive) Blog entires! HA!


You Are a Ham Sandwich

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich
What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

Can I just point out that I don't even eat ham? And do you really think I am in any way "quiet" or "understated"? I mean, I can understand my mortal enemy being the grilled cheese sandwich, being lactose intolerant, that's sort of inevitable. But my best friend is the turkey? I don't like cold cut turkey either. I'm a peanut butter person, myself, when it comes to sandwiches.


You Are 100% Psychic

You are so very psychic.
But you already predicted that, didn't you?
You have "the gift" - and you use it daily to connect with others.
You're very tapped into the world around you...
Just make sure to use your powers for good!
Are You Psychic?

Ok...so not only am I a ham sandwich, I'm also psychic. Wow.

I think this is probably a good time for me to stop, as these quizzes seem to get more and more ridiculous as it gets later into the night (It's almost midnight!) So, I hope you enjoyed these...er, insightful looks into my personality. Go take some for yourself now. If anything, it kills about an hour of your time.

Gotta go learn what an "acolyte of the flux" is.

Nos da,

*Nelly*

3 comments:

Amaya-Fire said...

I took the dounut quiz and it said I was going to be eaten first. :(
I also took the "What is your pirate name" and I got "Captain Mistress of Death." XD

Nelly Of Exeter said...

You're going to be eaten first? What kind of donut were you?

I could totally see you as the "Captain Mistress of Death" Actually, that's like the perfect title for you, now that I think about it. And I'll have a really fun time introducing you to people as "This is my friend, Captain Mistress of Death" I'll have to bring a camera to capture their reactions :D

Brenda Splenda said...

HA! When you and Casey mentioned these quizzes at the lunch table I knew I had to try them out myself.

The donut quiz told me I am a Boston Creme Donut (I always stay away from those donuts, however) because I have a "tough exterior but a soft and gooey interior".

The sandwich quiz said I am a Turkey Sandwich even though I am vegetarian and cold cuts make me shudder. But on the flip side...that makes me and you best friends, Nelly!