About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Said the shepard boy to the mighty king:

"Do you know what I know?"
"In your palace warm, mighty king?"
"Do you know what I know?"
"A child, a child"
"Shivers in the cold."
"Let us bring him silver and gold,"
"Let us bring him silver and gold!"

Because that would definitely help. Just saying. Every time I'm shivering in the cold, I always think "Gee, I sure wish I had some silver and gold right now" as opposed to "Gee, I sure wish I had a coat and some hand warmers" Definitely.

Just, had to get that out there. That verse bugs me every time. I do like the song though, it's one of my favorites :) You know, as far as Christmas Carols go.

Happy Holidays everyone. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, Winter Solstace, Saturnalia, Yule, Eid. Whatever it is that you celebrate, I hope it's a good one :D

Talk to you later,

*Nelly*

No comments: