About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I Saw Three Ships

Christmas time is here. Happyness and cheer. Time for all...crap, I can't remember the words. Doesn't really matter considering it's the 29th now anyway and I haven't written anything since November. Sorry kids, been a bit busy.

First off, A Christmas Carol was fantastic! I had so much fun doing it, I nearly cried at the last show!! Even thought I just played a Londoner...and a few other small parts...It was probably one of the funnest things I've done in a while! Next show: Seussical the Musical, rehersals start January CANNOT WAIT!!!

But where else was I? Surely one play couldn't really have kept me offline for a whole month! Well...it basically did. That and the fact that I had to write two whole episodes of Doctor Who for Outpost Gallifrey's Series Three! Outpost Gallifrey is probably the best Doctor Who news site and forum on the web, a few of the forum members decided that instead of waiting till April for series three to come to the UK (which I don't live in, but I have my ways) they would write their own. They needed writers, I needed something to do backstage. It was a perfect match.

Anyway, I wrote two episodes, episodes two and six called "Dr. Martha Jones" and "The Missing Doctor", episode six is still being posted, but you're a member of their forums you can read episode two in it's entirety by going to the fan fiction section and looking for "OG's Series Three - "Dr. Martha Jones""If you're not a member, and for some bizarre reason still want desperantly to read my episodes, e-mail me and I'll send them to you. My e-mail is nnickrim@comcast.net (since I can't remember if it's displayed on the main page of the blog, how's that for not posting in a while!) The fact that I was up until four in the morning finishing episode six proves that I am truely, completely obsessed. What a sad person I am. I love it.

Let's see, what else has happened in my life that you should know about? Hm...I've started wearing a watch...that's fairly monumental...I got a David Tennant action figure, though without the trenchcoat...I found out my family heritage consists almost entirely of viking, pirating horse theives...they said Gallifrey on Doctor Who...oh that's right...

THEY SAID GALLIFREY ON DOCTOR WHO!!!!

...and I also got some socks. Anyone want a five story pink painted jewelery box? Because I sure as heck don't despite what my Great Aunt might think...

Merry Christmas All, and a Happy New Year.

*Nelly*

No comments: