About Me

My photo
I am a blogger who specializes in using blogs to blog.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Magical Mystery Tour

The magical mystery tour, is coming to take you away...

So tomorrow, I'm being taken on a trip with my family. Where am I going? I have not the foggiest. My mother and sister refuse to tell me where I'm being taken. Tricky aren't they? All I know about it is that it's an all day thing, in Maine, and I have to wear an orange shirt. Oh, and I have to pack a lunch...in a shoebox.

This totally sounds like something my mom would do to me.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted about what actually happened. I'm thinking it's somekind of festival, maybe the orange shirt festival? They said there's no rides, but there will be food. So why do I have to bring a lunch in a shoebox? Who knows. Talk to you later!

No comments: